Monday, December 28, 2009

Out with the Old

It's not quite the New Year but it's close enough to get started on the writing. And I have a lot of writing that needs doing.

I tossed out the other blog. It had been 10 1/2 months since my last entry and every single thing I had written was negative. Seriously! Can you even believe it?

No New Year's resolutions being made in this house but I am instituting some good habits around here. Things like a short devotional Bible study with whoever is around in the mornings. A walk with the dog and the kids before lessons start. No Pepsi! Writing every single day for at least 30 minutes even if it's not writing I'd actually publish.

So, here I am. Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult. I have a bracelet a good friend sent me with that etched into it. I think it might become the title of my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment