Five whats, you ask?
Five things I want (today, anyway. Next week might be five favorite foods)
1. I want people to be honorable and do what they say they'll do. If you say you'll call, then call. If you say you'll help, then help. If you told me you cleaned your room then it better be clean. Should be simple enough.
2. I want to be 80 pounds lighter. Yes, I know how to make it happen, I just want it to be miraculous and sudden.
3. I want to go to a movie that I want to see, not that the kids want to see. And I want to go while I'm still awake, not late in the evening.
4. I want someone else to cook my breakfast.
5. I want my friends to have an easy life. Or, at least, a way out when they need it.
Y'all - all two of you - have five?